MapleStory: the Changes With My Class
Just a couple things from KMS for Thunder Breaker:
- Allow the use of the 3rd job skill Ascension right after FJ for both directions
- Allow them to Jump attack cancel. I think that's what it is? It looks like Castlevania jump cancelling.
-The rest would be bug fixes.
-Maybe give them air time that Arans have but TBs are basically able to link infinitely so they'd be in the air forever.
1. Allow Royal Guard to block all hits that occur within the same window of time and each hit blocked will give one stack of Royal Guard's attack buff.
At its current state it can only block one hit. So say Red Pierre does his 3 hit attack. Mihile is only able to block one of the hits while the rest will go through. In the case of multiple enemies it's the same. He'll only block the first hit but the rest will go through before the invincibility will be activated.
2. Give Radiant Cross: Spread's install summon its own command key. For example holding the down key and using the Radiant Cross will activate the summon. Currently it the summon will be reset and be replaced whenever you use Radiant Cross.
3. Have Soul Asylum gain more duration with each stack you accumulate with Royal Guard. Sort of like Shade's Hyper Skill where the duration increases whenever you pick up a liver. Maybe have it be like +15 secs for every stack starting from level 3 with an upper limit of 45 secs.
Unfortunately ping problems in GMS makes using Royal Guard more riskier than it was originally designed to be. Reverting Soul Asylum back to 100% passive might be a bit too much with the added invincibility time for each successful Royal Guard
4. A clearer description of Sacred Cube. I still don't know what it does to Royal Guard.
MapleStory Threads Of Fate Guide
After completing the Mushroom Shrine theme dungeon, you can then raise the closeness of a number of NPCs that will allow you to use a skill once you reach a high closeness.
The Statistical Approach for MapleStory Coin Shops
So I've been looking at the response to the recent changes regarding the V coin shop and event
MapleStory 2 PC Requirements
MapleStory 2 has been developed with older and newer computers in mind, allowing everyone to partake. Specs and computer requirements are below.
Well I Main Buccaneer Since They Released MapleStory 2
Well i main buccaneer since they released it and let me tell you they are not what they used to be... nexon changes made it
Some Suggestions For A Better MapleStory Game
I wanted to make a list of suggestions I personally feel would make MapleStory play somewhat better.
MapleStory New Methods - Familiars in Reboot World
Hi. I'm an active player in Reboot who likes to relax when not bossing or grinding. One way I like to relax is to hunt familiars